Every week in our humble newsletter we endeavour to celebrate those good people doing good things in the world. Now, we’re turning to you to help us in our search to uncover more of those good people and reward them with a much deserved adventure.
If we’ve learnt anything from the past few months it’s that there are some seriously good folks out there doing great things for others right now. We want your help to uncover and reward these everyday heroes with a £300/$375 Much Better Giftcard.
To name but a few adventures they could choose from; that would get them working on their surf in Morocco, scaling the highest peak in Bosnia & Herzegovina via one of the last primeval rainforests in Europe, SUPing the Dalmatian Coast in Croatia, Bikepacking through The Peak District or Kayaking and Camping in the Norwegian Fjords. Or they could, of course, put it towards an even bigger break – we’ve plenty of adventure holidays for them to choose from.
So, do you know someone utterly brilliant who would love to have a proper adventure to look forward to when and where it’s safe to do so again? Let us know about them right here.
How it works.
- You nominate a good person doing good things, here. You can nominate as many people as you like.
- There are six Much Better Giftcards to be won, each worth up to £300/$375 towards any adventure available on muchbetteradventures.com.
- Winners will be chosen and announced once a week and announced in our weekly newsletter.
- Winners will receive a digital Much Better Giftcard, redeemable in 2021 or 2022, taking into account where and when it is safe to do so.
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Good People Doing Good Things” competition (“The Competition”) run by Much Better Adventures, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to them.
- The Competition opens at 23.59 27/04/2020 and closes at 23.59 08/07/2020 and is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Much Better Adventures and their families, partners, and anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Much Better Adventures reserves the right to alter, amend or void The Competition at any time.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the applicable method indicated in the competition information.
- The winners will be selected by Much Better Adventures and contacted via the lovely person who nominated them.
- Winners must claim their prize within 10 working days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner selected.
- Much Better Adventures is entitled to refuse to process any prize where it deems necessary and will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to the prize.
- The Competition prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- When you make a nomination, we will ask for the following personal information; Name and Email. Personal information may also be included in the nominator’s narrative of why the nominee deserves the award.
- Personal Information shall only be kept by Much Better Adventures for as long as necessary and will be promptly deleted thereafter.
- Much Better Adventures will use personal information provided by nominators to contact them for the winner’s details to confirm that they are happy to be winners of the Competition. If a winner does not wish to accept the prize, then their personal information will be promptly deleted.
- Much Better Adventures may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name, image and comments relating to the prize and subsequent holiday experience in future promotional marketing.