Our Covid Refund Guarantee
What it means and how it works
Our criteria for confirming trips
Our travellers come from all over the world, which means each person will face different restrictions, depending on where they live.
We want as many adventures to depart as possible, but trips will only get the green light to go ahead if:
- The minimum group size has been met.
- There are no quarantine restrictions upon arrival in destination.
We will confirm if your trip can go ahead or not 35 days before departure at the very latest.
WHAT OUR COVID REFUND GUARANTEE INCLUDES:
If your trip is cancelled by Much Better Adventures at any time up to the day of departure you will be offered the option to:
- Move to a new date.
- Convert your booking into account credit - which can be put towards any future adventure of your choice.
- Get a full refund. We process 100% of refunds within 14 days.
If your trip is going ahead but you need to cancel 30 days or less before departure due to Covid-19 we agree to waive our normal cancellation terms and offer you the option to move to a new date, convert to account credit or a full refund in the event that:
- You are prevented from travelling due to your government banning non-essential travel to the destination.
- You are prevented from travelling due to a national or local lockdown.
- You are prevented from travelling due to quarantine requirements on your return.
WHAT OUR COVID REFUND GUARANTEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Your normal cancellation terms will apply if you need to cancel your trip for the following reasons:
- You or a family member is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to self-isolate, which prevents you from travelling.
- A close relative is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to care for them.
- You are denied boarding to your flight due to failing Covid checks.
- You are unable to join your trip due to not fully complying with the testing or vaccination requirements to enter the destination country.
We recommend customers take out travel insurance with specific Covid-19 cancellation and curtailment provision which is now available from many reputable providers. Our recommended provider is Campbell Irvine.
Total flexibility as standard
Need to change your plans?
For most trips we have free date changes and cancellations via the self-service tools on your booking up to 31 days before departure (see your booking for the exact terms and conditions for you trip).
Check out our COVID-19 help centre for more information or get in touch with our friendly customer service team.