Home to 666 mountains higher than thousand meters and north of the Arctic Circle, Norway´s Troms is one of the best ski touring destinations on the planet.
As well as unbelievable skiing in wild snow, you’re also in for a great chance of seeing Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights.
Your local guides take you skiing through the trees, shooting down the countless couloirs, or cruising the long lines from the jagged peaks all the way to the deep blue fjords.
All this away from the maddening crowds – and what better transport and accommodation for such an experience than the Pesä, a heavily pimped ex-military truck.
This ski adventure includes:
- 6 days of guided off-piste skiing
- Aurora hunting (incl. photography “workshop”)
- 6 nights of accommodation in a comfy former military truck ”Pesä”
- 2 professional, English-speaking guides
- Avalanche/snow safety education & knowledge, including tour-planning in mountains
- Avalanche safety equipment rental (transceiver, probe and shovel)
- Snowshoe rental
- Shared snowsurf board rental for the expedition team
- Tripod rental
- All meals on trip, including nutritious breakfast, lunchpack, and 3-course dinner
- Local transfers
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, insurances and licenses relative to the trip
**Perfect for: **
Avid backcountry skiers looking to hunt out some of the finest untracked lines of Norway.
No fees to cancel and your deposit is turned into credit for future trips up to 31 days before departure
Free Date Changes
No fees to change your trip date up to 31 days before departure
Here’s why we’re rated the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’
All our adventures get you out of the city to explore the wilder side of our world
Get places you wouldn’t yourself. Our guides know where to go, what to do and how to stay safe
Route planning? Transport? Accommodation? Equipment? It’s all taken care of
OF GOOD PEOPLE
Join a diverse global community, bound by a shared love of the outdoors