Why it's much better
- 3 days of hiking, scrambling and via ferrata in the Apuseni Mountains in the heart of Romania's Western Carpathians.
- Hike across the Padis karst plateau, a spectacular region of forested limestone rock.
- Escape civilisation for a few days at your rustic mountain cabin base.
- Hike past canyons and waterfalls in the wild Galbena Gorge area.
- Climb the rocky walls of the Crisul Repede River valley on a via ferrata route.
- Explore the entrance to Cetatile Ponorului - 'The Fortress of Ponor - a spectacular karstic cave network.
- Be led by local guides with a passion for the mountains and a focus on sustainable tourism.
Money Back Guarantee
We're so sure your holiday will be the best yet, we guarantee it
Pay 25% now to secure your spot
Spread the cost with as many payments as you need
Here’s why we’re rated the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’
All our adventures get you out of the city to explore the wilder side of our world
Get places you wouldn’t yourself. Our guides know where to go, what to do and how to stay safe
Route planning? Transport? Accommodation? Equipment? It’s all taken care of
OF GOOD PEOPLE
Join a diverse global community, bound by a shared love of the outdoors