This expedition will take you through a trekker’s paradise; known primarily for the iconic Mt. Kazbek, the region is a stunning mix of tundra and high mountains with a feeling of wilderness like no other.
You will enter the region of Kazbegi National Park as you embark on one of the most stunning climbing routes in the Caucasus. Your end goal is to summit Georgia’s third highest mountain – Mount Kazbek, at 5054m.
This route is not for the faint-hearted with steep ascents, glacier crossings and a final climb to the summit of this mammoth peak.
This adventure includes:
- 4 days trekking the route to summit Mt. Kazbek
- English speaking, local, internationally-certified mountain guide + rope
- 3 nights stay at Altihut and 1 night at Mateo Station
- 1 night guesthouse accommodation in Stepantsminda
- 1 night in a Tbilisi hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the trip
- Local transfers by 4x4
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, insurances and licenses relative to the trip
Adventurers who are looking to bag a summit above 5000m that will give them a bit of a challenge but does not need any previous mountaineering experience.
Money Back Guarantee
We're so sure your holiday will be the best yet, we guarantee it
Pay 25% now to secure your spot
Spread the cost with as many payments as you need
Here’s why we’re rated the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’
All our adventures get you out of the city to explore the wilder side of our world
Get places you wouldn’t yourself. Our guides know where to go, what to do and how to stay safe
Route planning? Transport? Accommodation? Equipment? It’s all taken care of
OF GOOD PEOPLE
Join a diverse global community, bound by a shared love of the outdoors