Hike the Lakes and Mountains of Bulgaria
Explore the rugged Pirin and Rila mountains on this guided hiking trip, staying in local family-owned hotels. 2 ½ days off work.
Beginner and experienced hikers with good fitness levels, able to hike for up to 6 hours a day.
Why it's much better
- 4 days hiking in the 'Alps of the Balkans'
- Hike past glacial lakes, along jagged ridges and through alpine meadows
- Marvel at the epic scenery and panoramic views of the Pirin and Rila mountain ranges
- Summit Mount Vihren (2915m) and Mount Polezhan (2851m)
- Soak up the wild landscape which is home to bears, ibex, martens, eagles and falcons
- Stay in family owned independent hotels in between hikes
Money Back Guarantee
We're so sure your holiday will be the best yet, we guarantee it
Pay 25% now to secure your spot
Spread the cost with as many payments as you need
Here’s why we’re rated the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’
All our adventures get you out of the city to explore the wilder side of our world
Get places you wouldn’t yourself. Our guides know where to go, what to do and how to stay safe
Route planning? Transport? Accommodation? Equipment? It’s all taken care of
OF GOOD PEOPLE
Join a diverse global community, bound by a shared love of the outdoors