Albania is an undiscovered adventure destination that is steeped in history. Help to preserve its natural biodiversity by experiencing it first-hand, rafting on the Vjosa river.
Over 3 days you’ll kayak to breathtaking beaches, snorkel in crystal waters, take an adrenaline ride on the free-flowing Vjosa River and hike through Albania's historic cities and villages.
This adventure includes:
- Rafting on the Vjosa River
- Guided hiking, kayaking and snorkelling
- Guided cultural sightseeing
- 2 nights accommodation
- Rafting, kayaking and snorkelling equipment
- Meals during the trip
- Local professional certified English-speaking guides
- All transfers in Albania, including pick-up from Saranda harbour
- All taxes, insurances and licenses relative to the trip
**Perfect for: **
Those who are looking to explore this up-and-coming adventure hot-spot, and help support it's growing tourism industry.
Recently featured as an 'Adventure That Will Make an Impact in 2018' by Adventure.com.
Cancel up to 31 days before departure and we'll transfer your deposit into credit for a future booking.
Free Date Changes
Free date changes up to 31 days before departure.
Here’s why we’re rated the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’
All our adventures get you out of the city to explore the wilder side of our world
Get places you wouldn’t yourself. Our guides know where to go, what to do and how to stay safe
Route planning? Transport? Accommodation? Equipment? It’s all taken care of
OF GOOD PEOPLE
Join a diverse global community, bound by a shared love of the outdoors