Let's face it - organising trips with friends can be a fairly thankless task akin to herding cats. So we've come up with a brilliant offer to help take the sting out of being the proactive one who always ends up doing the hard graft to make good things happen.
How does it work?
We are offering a special promotion on our Hike, Kayak and Wild Camp the Norwegian Fjords adventure for private groups of 10+.
In addition to a 10% discount off all spots, the lucky group organiser will receive:
- their spot absolutely free (RRP £600 / €725 / $790).
- their return flight to Bergen free (up to a maximum amount of £300 / €350 / $380).
We will also make it really easy for groups by providing you with a dedicated link to pay altogether, or split the bill - whichever you prefer. So grab your mates, get that doodle poll going now and head out on an incredible adventure with your tribe.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for new private group bookings on 2022 or 2023 departures for this trip only, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 10 people must be on the trip at the point of departure in order to qualify for the special offer. If you fall below the minimum group size, you will no longer qualify for a discount, free group organiser spot or free flights and these will be withdrawn.
- Once your private group date has been confirmed, a 10% deposit must be paid within 7 days on all spots (except the group organiser) to secure your date or your dates will be released.
- The final balance payment is due 60 days before your trip departs. Cancellations are allowed up to 60 days before departure. No refunds are permitted after this point. If you cancel up to 60 days in advance, your deposit will be converted to account credit valid for 2 years, and any additional balance payments will be refunded.
- The group organiser must purchase their own return flight to Bergen Airport then send a receipt and bank details to Much Better Adventures in order to be reimbursed via this form only. The exact purchase cost of a return flight will be reimbursed (up to a maximum limit of £300 / €350 / $380).
- Flight costs will be reimbursed to the bank details provided within 7 days of the trip departure.
- If you cancel your booking and flights have already been purchased, there is no reimbursement.
- Flights will be reimbursed from the UK so US or EU customers may be charged international transaction fees to receive international payments. MBA will not cover transaction fees.